This is my giant rant to the world.
1. I am tried of a daily routine.
2. That no one has called me back about the jobs that I have applied for.
3. The whole going out and searching for a job.
4. That all my close friends left for the summer/ went to go work at some type of camp.
I am tried of being the only one here. I want to go out for coffee, ice cream, Snow Beach (snow cones), a movie, or sitting and chatting. I want an excuse to go out. Besides going for a run every morning.
5. That I have no right to be frustrated but some how I am.
6. Even though, I love both my research projects. I don’t want to work on them anymore.
7. I am sick of being in this house, I feel confined to my room. Even though, I have a car and could leave anytime I want. I just don’t know where to go. Even going somewhere else in the house, feels awkward because I am not sure what to do with myself.
8. Chemistry is too easy and I have already lost interest in writing out notes from the book for class that starts next week. Talk about being over prepared, I am on the fourth chapter.
9. Not being able to sleep at night, I am sick of keeping strange hours.
10. I have run out of things to do.
I have complete cleaning project phase 1 and part of phase 2. It just feels like I am doing the same things over and over again. Considering, I have read my book (finished it), checked my Private University email, registration, and blackboard, read some good blogs, had some good tea, played Wii Harry Potter, watched TV (which I don’t normal do, so it feels strange when I do so), and cleaned.
I think tomorrow calls for an adventure.