I am moved into my apartment and enjoying a relaxing evening. I spent the day with my best friend and battled with the bookstore over rentals. Bought a response card and the book, How about Demons?.
As summer is drawing to a close, I thought I would make a list of the books that I read.
1. A Death in the Family, by: James Agee
2. Child of my Heart, by: Alice McDermott
3. After This, by: Alice McDermott
4. Super Sad True Love Story, by: Gary Shteyngart
5. Oryx and Crake, by: Margaret Atwood
6. The Year of The Flood, by: Margaret Atwood
7. Sarah’s Key, by: Tatiana de Rosney
8. Fahrenheit 451, by: Ray Bradbury
9. Lolita, by: Vladimir Nabokov
10. The Corrections, by: Jonathan Franzen
11. The Fault in Our Stars, by: John Green